I'm so exciting these days, I don't feel exciting at all! There's planning, and there's just being swamped. I'm grouchy today because I am so tired and can't see the end of my "to do" list. I went to Illinois last weekend with my family to celebrate my uncle's 50th birthday. We drove there, so it was a lot of time in the car. I had a good time and I'll post some pictures from my trip to the John Deere headquarters. Part of the problem of the trip is that I was not very productive this weekend, and I have so much to do! So secret readers (and my 7 loyal followers), I'll post something interesting when I have the energy. Right now I had better get back to work. Feel free to send me caffieinated happiness.





0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment! I love reading your thoughts even more than you love reading mine!